Italian Opera in Santa Monaca Church with Dinner
Embark on an exciting journey through the most famous Italian opera arias.
The program features arias from 'La Traviata', 'La Bohème', 'Tosca', 'Madame Butterfly', 'The Marriage of Figaro', and 'The Barber of Seville', performed by professional singers accompanied by piano.
The evening is set in the heart of Florence in the beautiful Church of St. Monaca at via S. Monaca 6.
Before the concert at 7.00 pm , a typical dinner awaits you at the 'Ristorante VIvanda', situated in via Santa Monaca 7, in front of the Santa Monaca Church.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ticket for the Opera
What's excluded :
- Drinks ( during the concert)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Chiesa di Santa Monica, Via Santa Monaca, 6, Florence Italy
The former church of Santa Monaca, dated back to 1400AD, is located in the oldest part of FLorence. Here you will attend a concert held by professionla singers who haveperformed around the wolrd. The program features arias from 'La Traviata', 'La Bohème', 'Tosca', 'Madame Butterfly', 'The Marriage of Figaro', and 'The Barber of Seville' and other famous aria from Italian opera.
The concert start at 9.15 pm
At 7.00 pm you can have dinner at the 'Ristorante Vivanda', situated at Piazza del Carmine 24, only two minutes from Santa Monaca Church.
This is the
7:00 pm: Dinner at ristorante "Vivanda"
9:15 pm: Concert
- Sparkling wine with Tuscan cheese and charcuterie plate
- Three vegetarian appetizer
- Homemade italian ravioli with mozzarella, capers, Basil and tomato sauce
- Spaghetti or gnocchi with blue cheese fondue
- Homemade cake of your choice
- Water, bread and coffee
During the meal 4 different glasses of organic wine will be served and explained (3 red and 1 white)
For each course we offer vegan and gluten-free alternatives
Departure Point :Chiesa di Santa Monica, Via Santa Monaca, 6, Florence Italy
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Elena Pinciaroli