Italian Route - St. John the Baptist, New Trent and Brusque from Balneario
SÃO JOÃO BATISTA - Located in the Tijucas River Valley, it stands out for the production of shoes, there are more than 150 factories. We will visit a fair with products from the region and national brands. NOVA TRENTO - Visit to Morro da Cruz - Nossa Senhora do Bom Socorro Sanctuary - with a view to inebriate everyone. Stop for lunch in a typical Italian canteen - Restaurante Nona Lurdes, where typical cuisine is the main dish, after visiting SANCTUARY SANTA PAULINA and other places that tell the story of the first Saint in Brazil. WINERY - Visit to Girola winery for wine tasting and purchase of the region's colonial products. AVVENTO CIOCCOLATO ARTIGLIANALLE - Delicious chocolate shop in Gramado. BRUSQUE - Shopping tour: FIP, Clothing Fair (More than 200 stores at your disposal, a complete shopping and leisure center for you and the whole family).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full and passenger insurance;
- Vehicles with air conditioning;
- Company with over 30 years in the market.
- Motorcycle monitoring;
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Nossa Senhora do Bom Socorro
- Entry/Admission - Pousada Sítio Nona Lurdes
- Entry/Admission - Avvento Cioccolato Artigianalle
- Entry/Admission - Vinicola Girola
- Entry/Admission - Santuário Santa Paulina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Nossa Senhora do Bom Socorro, Nova Trento, State of Santa Catarina 88270-000 Brazil
The statue of Our Lady of Good Help, which came from France, was only erected at the Morro da Cruz monument on June 9, 1912, exactly 13 years after the installation of crosses on the highest hills of the municipality: Monte Baron de Charlach ( with 1,148 meters), Monte Lima (with 1,090 meters), Monte Bela Vista (with 850 meters) and Monte Morro da Onça, current Morro da Cruz (with 525 meters of altitude). The crosses were significant to commemorate the passage from the nineteenth to the twentieth centuries. The place has beautiful panoramic view.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pousada Sítio Nona Lurdes, R. Augusto Marcos Soares, 2365 - Rio do Braço, São João Batista - SC, 88240-000, Brazil
The decoration with antique objects and rustic furniture makes the environment extremely cozy so that you have the real feeling of being in "Casa da Nona".
For lunch, the restaurant is open to the public from Tuesday to Sunday, offering a tasty buffet of typical Italian food from our region served on the wood stove.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Avvento Cioccolato Artigianalle, Rua Madre Paulina 1272 Vígolo, Nova Trento, State of Santa Catarina 88270-000 Brazil
Specialized in chocolate in the city of Nova Trento-SC, and the production is made in Gramado-RS.
It has hot chocolate (winter) fondue in the cup and gourmet espresso (with mint chocolate for matching). Free tasting.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vinicola Girola, Rua Madre Paulina n_ 2379 Bairro Vigolo, Nova Trento, State of Santa Catarina 88270-000 Brazil
Aroma, taste and quality, marks that the Girola family has kept for over a century, in this art that constitutes the background of Italian culture: the making of wines. Coming from Trento, Italy, in the middle of 1875, the first waves of immigrants who arrived in Santa Catarina, southern Brazil, founded Nova Trento and settled there in the village that is today called Vígolo.
Factory tour and wine and colonial tasting.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Santuário Santa Paulina, Rua Madre Paulina, 3988 - Vígolo, Nova Trento - SC, 88270-000, Brazil
Santa Paulina Sanctuary is an ecological park where visitors can walk, pray, contemplate nature through the green landscape.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: FIP Feira da Moda, Rodovia Antonio Heil Km 23, 3800, Brusque, State of Santa Catarina 88352-501 Brazil
There are more than 200 stores gathered in a single space, with the best product offerings of the textile sector in the region. At FIP you will find stores specializing in women's, men's, children's, shoes, accessories and bed table and bath.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all Balneario Camboriu hotels at no extra cost.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.