Italian Wine Tour in Rome
Discover the Italian Wine World with your personal professional Sommelier that is also a licensed tour guide. Delight your palate sipping different kinds of Italian wines and flavorful finger food in a gourmet Michelin Restaurant. Explore the magic creation you find in a glass of wine and learn the history of four wines and food culture dating back to the Roman times!
- Start with a Prosecco in a local bar enjoying the lively atmosphere of Campo de’ Fiori
- Enter a small and cosy enoteca (wine bar) and enjoy a glass of Frascati Doc (a local white wine) surrounded by the locals
- Taste a glass of red and white wine paired with flavorful finger food in a gourmet Michelin Restaurant
- Conclude your tour sweetly with a Passito wine (a sweet wine, produced from dried grapes).
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Taste 5 types of Italian wine: 1 prosecco, 2 white, 1 red, 1 Passito in enotecas and eat flavorful finger food in a gourmet Michelin Restaurant
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.