Italica: 3-hour city tour of the emperors from Seville
Discover the rise and fall of the ancient Roman city on a guided tour of Italica. A must see when visiting Seville, Italica has a well-preserved amphitheater, thermal baths and exquisite mosaics.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Ensemble of Italica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Ensemble of Italica, Avenida Extremadura 2, 41970 Santiponce Spain
Walk the streets that were once ruled by the emperors Trajan and Adriano and learn about the rise and fall of one of the first Roman cities of the Peninsula on this 3-hour tour from Seville.
With the help of a bilingual guide, discover the places where scenes of Game of Thrones were shot and listen to stories about the powerful political and economic decisions that took place on this site in the third century BC. C.
Explore this well-preserved site just 7 km from Seville with a small group of up to 8 people and the convenience of round-trip transfers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Av. de la Constitución, 23b, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.