Italy in the Yarra Valley Premium Food and Wine Day
So you may not be visiting the Amalfi Coast or the Venice Canals for a little while but a visit to the Yarra Valley with Italy in the Yarra Valley will have you experiencing food and wine in a region that is rich in Italian Heritage.
There won't be flight delays or jet lag for this journey to the Yarra Valley for an all Italian day with the inclusion of two of the best Italian restaurants to choose from for lunch and 2 premium wine tasting events.
Italian food is the first choice when it comes to comfort and everyday eating, simple, delicious and accessible with enticing menus of Mediterranean flavours, artisan pastas, cold pressed olive oils, gourmet sauces, ravioli, pappardelle and tortelini, arancini, black truffles, local tomatoes and herbs and fresh seasonal produce gown in the Yarra Valley
The Yarra Valley matches your dining experience with many Italian varieties of alongside the popular styles of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir popular in the Yarra Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 2 Course Lunch with a glass of wine at Locale De Bortoli Estate or Trattoria d'Soumah-depnding on availability
- Premium Wine Tasting Events at Stefani Estate, De Bortoli Estate or Soumah
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- A visit to the Yarra Valley with Italy in the Yarra Valley will have you experiencing food and wine in a region that is rich in Italian Heritage.
An exciting day tour of the Yarra Valley, includes lunch and wine tasting at wineries that are Italian owned or inspired.
You will also hear the fascinating stories of these families often spanning over several generations.
An all Italian day with two of the best Italian restaurants to choose from for lunch and 2 premium wine tasting events.
From traditional home style, classic Italian dishes to modern Italian, lunch is served with generosity and heart paired with wines that are elegant and lovingly made.
The Yarra Valley matches your dining experience with many Italian varieties of wine alongside the popular styles of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir popular in the Yarra Valley.
(Departs Melbourne Daily)
Transfers (Local and Melbourne City)
Tour with qualified local guide
2 Premium Wine Tasting events chosen from:
Premium wine tasting at Stefani Estate, Premium Wine Tasting at Soumah, Cheese and Wine Pairing at De Bortoli Estate
2 Course lunch with a glass of wine at De Bortoli Estate or Soumah (depending on availability on the day)
• De Bortoli Winery, 58 Pinnacle Lane Dixons Creek, Dixons Creek, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
• Soumah, 18 Hexham Road, Gruyere, Victoria 3770 Australia
• Italian Food
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Central Pick up Location is St Paul's Cathedral on Flinders Street, by the stairs
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.