Itchiku Kubota Art Museum Attraction Ticket
This museum is dedicated to the late Japanese textile artist, Itchiku Kubota. He specialized in kimono art. In this museum, you can see his beautiful kimono crafts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Itchiku Kubota Art Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, 2255 Kawaguchi, Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun 401-0304 Yamanashi Prefecture
A kimono museum.
Departure Point :Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, 2255 Kawaguchi, Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun 401-0304 Yamanashi Prefecture
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
4/1/2021 - 7/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
8/1/2021 - 11/30/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Filling out health check form upon entrance is required
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.