It's delicious! - Tbilisi for gourmet travellers
Indulge in a tasty Georgian journey and experience delicious tastings that were carefully selected to amaze your taste buds. I combined a mix of sweet treats and savory snacks (10 in total) to offer you a private tasting tour that will boost your Tbilisi experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Indulge in a tasty Georgian journey and experience delicious tastings that were carefully selected to amaze your taste buds. I combined a mix of sweet treats and savory snacks (10 in total) to offer you a private tasting tour that will boost your Tbilisi experience.
We will stroll the intimate streets of the Old Town and get ready to sample local delicacies such as a churchkhela made from organic and natural products, a local cheese bread called chachapuri and a typical lobiani sandwich.
As you wander around the atmospheric streets of Tbilisi, you can hear about the city’s history and traditions from a local’s perspective. Continue with a stop at a small artisan ice cream parlour and enjoy a sample of delicious ice cream. Meet the local artisans and listen to the experts and find out more about the process of making local ice cream.
We will move on to another cool new area and enjoy a delicious khinkali at a chic restaurant.
We will end the tour at an authentic winery enjoying several sorts our delicious locally-sourced wine.
I am a food lover and can tell you all about Georgian cuisine. Let me know if you have any diet restriction. I can 100% personalize the menu.
• Ice cream
Departure Point :13 Shota Rustaveli Ave, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.