It's Only Rock n Roll, but I like It Taxi Tour
You will find that your Driver/Guide is an expert on Music history. They usually have a guitar on board as well.
This makes this tour unique in so many ways that you and your family will love it
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Services of a Registered Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soho, London England
London’s Original ROCK n ROLL Black Taxi Tour
Take this family friendly Taxi tour and experience the best ever “It’s only Rock n Roll but I like it tour ever. This is a Driver /Guide tour around the houses and venues where the stars lived and played,
Crossing all over London this tour will take you to Tin Pan Alley, the Beatles Headquarters, Freddie Mercury's late home where you can leave a message. See where Pink Floyd had their first gig and the power station used on the cover of flying pigs LP. See where See Where the cover was conceived and photographed for The Beatles Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album. See where the Rolling Stones lived and the places they played, The Studio where the Stones made their first album, where they first lived.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
The night clubs and haunts of Elton John , David Bowie The Kinks, all make an appearance on this tour. Eric Clapton features on lead guitar for us on this fascinating tour. In hot pursuit is Jimmy Page and Keith Richards, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix and The Bee Gees. See their houses and venues where they played. See where Paul met Linda Eastman
See the world famous Marquee Club, the Jazz club where The Who performed Tommy and Jimi Hendrix made his last appearance.
Stand outside the most famous recording studio that has been used by the Beatles, Queen, Bowie, Elton John, T Rex, to name but a few.
This tour has something for everyone and some special features. It is sometimes possible to visit a suite that Jimi Hendrix occupied prior to his sudden death. These rooms have been carefully restored to their retro look complete with prints of the man himself and an Axe guitar. This is not where the great man died though.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: London, London, England
See the cells where Lennon and Jagger spent the night incarcerated
No Rock n Roll tour is complete without a visit to That world famous zebra crossing. Your guide will take a photo of you on the crossing then have a photo outside Abbey Road Studios
See the sites of shops and places and events that gave Mick Jagger and Keith Richards inspiration to write “You cant always get what you want” and also “Street Fighting Man”
Stand outside the house where Paul and John wrote “I wanna hold your hand” “She loves you” and “Yesterday”
See where the rock world got married and divorced. Get some photos at Bill Wyman’s restaurant plus visit two ordinary streets that became the shopping mecca to the stars and the world. Hear stories from your guides who all lived through this period.
There is more a lot more but we don’t want to spoil the tour for you
The Hard Rock Cafe and this is where we will finish our tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.