Ivan Bahia, Chapada Diamantina Canyons 1 day express excursion (from Salvador)
This is the only available option to visit the Chapada Diamantina national park in 1 day, exclusively organized by Ivan Bahia, with pickup and return to Salvador da Bahia.
You will visit the unique Brazilian Grand Canyon, this flash visit of this National Park is a unique opportunity if you are only a few days in Bahia / Salvador.
You will have the most charming views from mount Morro de Pai Inaçio, visit the famous Sand Saloon in Lençois (portal of Chapada Diamantina), nice waterfalls with bathing / swimming opportunity.
A trip exclusively organized by Ivan Bahia Travel Guide (starting from Salvador and back to Salvador), with private transportation (comfortable 4x4 car with free WiFi on board) available in English, Français, Nederlands und Deutsch.
Search "Ivan Bahia Guide" on Google for more info about our unique services and private transfers in Bahia / Northeast Brazil ;-)
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Driver/guide in your language
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Salvador da Bahia
- Private tour
- Transport by private comfortable vehicle with free wifi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pickup/return outside Salvador da Bahia city
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chapada Diamantina National Park, Chapada Diamantina National Park, State of Bahia
A 1-day flash visit / tour to the Brazilian Grand Canyon - Chapada Diamantina National park, an exclusive travel-package from Ivan Bahia Guide.
Pickup in Salvador da Bahia (at your hotel/pousada/appartment at 5am) for a 5 hour drive to one of the most amazing regions in Brazil, Chapada Diamantina ('layers of diamonds').
We will drive to the portal of the National Park, the charming village Lençois, where we ascend to the 'Alto de Lençois' (where you could swim in a natural waterfall/pool) and have a visit to the most famous Sand Saloon.
After lunch in Lençois we take of to the Poço do Diabo ('Devil's Pit) along the Mucugezinho river.
Then we close the afternoon with an ascension of the most famous Mount Pai Inacio (1.164m) where you will enjoy the absolute most beautiful views of this amazing national park.
Time to drive back to Salvador where we take you back to your hotel.
ATTENTION : to access to Lençois you need a negative covid-19 test (taken less than 72h before our arrival)
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel / pousada / airbnb location where we have to pickup WITH a valid phone-number when you make your reservation. Thank you.Observation : due to the pandemic some attractions around Lençois (portal of Chapada Diamantina) have limited or no access (which is beyond our responsibility ;-) However, this situation is evolving constantly and we do our best to work around it with alternative views wherever possible. So please, before booking, consult us directly via whatsapp +55 71 984.112.900 to check any specific new information !IMPORTANT : We require travelers to use masks. At our first meeting we ask traveler(s) to use hand sanitizer (we provide) and measure body temperature. IF body temperature is above 38°C and/or the traveler(s) presents any symptoms that could be related to a covid-19 infection, OR the traveler(s) refuses to wear a mask, we reserve ourselves the right to cancel the the service immediatelly and without any re-fund.Ports
- Porto Salvador, Av. da França, 393 - Comercio, Salvador - BA, 40010-000, Brazil
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At pick up we ask traveler measure body temperature. IF temperature is above 38°C and/or a traveler presents any symptoms that could be related to a covid-19 infection, OR the traveler refuses to wear a mask, we reserve ourselves the right to cancel the the service immediatelly, without any re-fund.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.