IXIMCHE, Mayan City Day Tour.
Iximche is a fascinating place. This was one of the main Mayan cities visited by the Spaniards in 1524, declared the first capital of the Kingdom of Guatemala.
Visitors will be able to see the old pyramids built by the Maya, and some of the most active Ceremonial Altars where contemporary Maya use it to perform Ancient rituals and burn offerings to their supernatural ancestors.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Iximche National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Certified Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Iximche
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iximche, Tecpan, Chimaltenango, Guatemala, Panajachel 07010 Guatemala
Ancient Mayan City in the Woods, where Maya people from time to time Perform rituals.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we Pick You at Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.