Iya Valley Brompton Bicycle Tour
This tour lets you experience the beauty of the hidden Iya Valley at first hand through the magic of the Brompton bicycle.
After meeting in Awa-Ikeda, take the train to Oboke Station. While waiting for the bus at Oboke Station, check out the interesting shops. Then take a bus to the Iya Valley vine bridge. Near the vine bridge, you can see the beautiful Biwa Waterfall and go down to the Iya River.
From there, ride on the old road along the valley beside the emerald green Iya River. The beauty and grandeur of the ever-changing valley makes you forget your everyday life. Points of interest include the Hi no Ji Bend, and the Peeing Boy standing on a 200 m-high precipice. The Iya Valley road runs gently downhill for most of the way, so no special physical prowess is required. The rest area has a fine view, perfect for Instagram.
Enjoy the charm of the Iya Valley which can’t be experienced fully by car.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Tour Insurance
- Local guide fee
- Entry/Admission - Iya Kazura Bridge
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iya Kazura Bridge, Nishiiyayamamura Zentoku, Miyoshi 778-0102 Tokushima Prefecture
Iya, where the wisdom of the old people is inherited and lives that make effective use of plant resources still remain. It ’s thrilling, but I recommend the best and memorable experience!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Iyakei Valley, Nishiiyayamamura Tanouchi, Miyoshi 778-0101 Tokushima Prefecture
Along with a Brompton bicycle, you can run through the superb view of the Iya Valley, which changes its expression with the seasons. The course is centered on a gentle downhill and there are few cars, so you can experience nature while taking a leisurely photo!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Biwa Waterfall, Zentoku Nishiiyayamamura, Miyoshi 778-0102 Tokushima Prefecture
Beautiful waterfall. You can go down to a nearby river and enjoy the clear stream.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Funaiatochi Parking Lot, Ikedacho Machi, Miyoshi, Tokushima 778-0002, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.