Izamal Show Light and Sound
Izamal is a small city in the Mexican state of Yucatán, 72 km east of state capital Mérida, in southern Mexico.
Izamal was continuously occupied throughout most of Mesoamerican chronology; in 2000, the city's estimated population was 15,000 people. Izamal is known in Yucatán as the Yellow City (most of its buildings are painted yellow) and the City of Hills (that actually are the remains of ancient temple pyramids).Five huge Pre-Columbian structures are still easily visible at Izamal (and two from some distance away in all directions).
The first is a great pyramid to the Maya Sun god, Kinich Kak Moo (makaw of the solar fire face) with a base covering over 2 acres (8,000 m²) of ground and a volume of some 700,000 cubic meters. Atop this grand base is a pyramid of ten levels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/ Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Izamal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Izamal, Izamal Mexico
15:00 hrs: Departure from your hotel in Merida.
16:40 hrs: Arrival in Izamal and city tour.
19:00 pm: Start of the Light and Sound show.
21:00 hrs: Arrival in the city of Mérida.
*This itinerary is an approximate schedule*
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at any hotel in Mérida city
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.