IZMAILOVO KREMLIN AND FLEA MARKET (private, 3 hours)
Izmailovsky Kremlin and flea market are great opportunity to feel the spirit of Old Russia. The Kremlin is a unique palace сomplex inspired by drawings of Russian fairy tales. It is also called Museum of Museums because of numerous museums dedicated to Russian folk art, bread and vodka. And as to the flea market, it is attended by merchants from regions all across Russia and is a favored shopping destination for locals and tourists, brimming with items ranging from books, baskets, retro toys and furniture to Soviet memorabilia, fur hats, nesting dolls and traditional artwork.
• 3-hour tour Izmaylovo Kremlin and the Izmaylovo Flea Market with a friendly expert local guide
• See the real masterpiece of skilful moscow craftsmen
• A wooden replica of the summer palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich, where visitors can experience a traditional Russian meal
• Sanctifier Nikolay`s Temple named after the patron saint of crafts and trade
• Help in bargaining with Russian shopkeepers :)
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes
- Friendly local guide
- Private walking tour
- Meeting point in the hotel
- Flexible start and end time
- Iconic places for photo shoot
- Customizable itinerary (before the tour or on the go)
What's excluded :
- Gratitudes (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Kremlin in Izmailovo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kremlin in Izmailovo, Izmailovskoye hwy, 73Zh Partizanskaya Subway Station, Moscow 105187 Russia
On the bank of Serebryano-Vinogradny pond in the northeast part of the city, Moscow's other, less known kremlin is located. A fairytale-like cultural complex was modeled after Old Russia and brings you back in time giving a feel of XVII century Moscow. There are several single-subject museums including museum of Russian folk art, museim of bread and museum of vodka.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Izmailovsky Market, Parkovaya St., 3-ya, 24, Moscow 613310 Russia
Izmailovsky Vernissage is an open-air market, which dates back to the 17th century, when it was an avant-garde market selling original paintings, crafts, and wares. The market is now connected to the Izmailovo Kremlin by a wooden bridge. Taking the appearance of a town, with roofed stalls lining a maze of walkways, it is divided into two tiers: the Vernissage for souvenirs and traditional handicrafts, and the flea market for all else. Here you can buy authentic Russian toys and souvenirs at reasonable price. Plus, all our guides are good at bargaining so you will not be scammed!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Church of St. Nicholas, Lva Tolstogo St., 2, Moscow 119034 Russia
The Tallest wooden church in Moscow and Russia!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Moscow, Russia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.