Izmailovo Market and Vodka Museum Guided Tour
Discover the world of Russian souvenirs and antiques at Moscow's largest second-hand market. The best way to complete your visit to Moscow is to accompany us to the Izmailovo market and the Vodka Museum.
Our guides will take you to the Izmailovo Kremlin, a peculiar architectural complex that illustrates the evolution of traditional Russian construction. The first visit will consist of the small Vodka Museum. Here you will learn more about this famous drink, always related to Russia.
Then we will go to the market with souvenirs, antiques and crafts from Izmailovo. In this part, our guide will guide you on the world of souvenirs in Russia. We will explain the meaning and history of each of the country's most famous memories. We will help you to buy the ones you want or to negotiate a better price.
Once you have visited the craft market, the tour will come to an end. You can choose to continue on the spot or return to the metro with our guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to the vodka museum
- Subway tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museum of the History of vodka
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Does not include tasting at the Vodka museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kremlin in Izmailovo, Izmailovskoye hwy, 73Zh Partizanskaya Subway Station, Moscow 105187 Russia
The Izmailovo Kremlin is a peculiar construction that reflects the architecture of Russia during different periods. Inside there are markets, artisans and museums peculiar to Russia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Church of St. Nicholas in Izmailovo, Izmaylovskoye Shosse, 73ж, стр. 2, Moskva, Russia, 105187
Beautiful wooden church dedicated to Saint Nicolas one of the most beloved Saints in Russia.
Stop At: Izmailovsky Market, Parkovaya St., 3-ya, 24, Moscow 613310 Russia
We will continue with the visit to the craft and souvenir market, where the guide will explain about the items and their traditions. We will help you in the purchase of these during the tour of the place.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Museum of the History of vodka, Izmaylovskoye Shosse, 73Ж, Moskva, Russia, 105613
We will enter this small museum to learn more about this traditional Russian drink. Its history and types.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :NP Beauty, Mokhovaya St, 15/1c1, Moskva, Russia, 125009
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Serebryano-Vinogradnyy Proyezd, 73жс5, Moskva, Russia, 105122
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.