Izmir City Tour with Kordonboyu Republic Square, Konak Square, Clock Tower, Kemeralti Bazaar and Karsiyaka
A guided walking day with some use of public transportation such as ferry ride to see city center highlights including Kordonboyu, Republic Square, Konak Square, The Clock Tower, Kemeralti, Karsiyaka.
Important notice: Tour service starts in between 8:00 and 10:00am and finishes in between 4:00pm and 5:00pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by AC Deluxe van
- Guiding services
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Gratiuties to tour guides and drivers,
- Beverages and personal expenditures
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Konak Square, Izmir Turkey
The heart of Izmir beats in Konak, the centre of the city. It covers the areas that form the core of Izmir centres, such as historical Kemeralti, Alsancak, Basmane and Konak Square. At the same time, it is the main source of culture, art and entertainment for the entire Izmir centre.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kizlaragasi Han Bazaar, Hisaronu Mah. Kemeralti /Konak, Konak, Izmir Turkey
Kizlaragasi Han is the biggest and most magnificent of the inns in Izmir. It is still of great importance in the commercial life of Izmir as the only example among Ottoman inns in terms of its architectural characteristics. The inn, which is one of the rare Ottoman works in the city, was created in a square form and has a large rectangular courtyard. In the middle of the courtyard, which is approximately 530 square meters, the traditional mosque and fountain do not exist today. The rooms are lined up on the walls of the courtyard. Kizlaragasi Han is a long-distance inn, therefore it was built as two floors. The ground floor was the meeting point of merchants and brokers trading camels, cargo, and the upper floor was used as accommodation. The building, whose originality is controversial after the restoration, is of great importance in Izmir's commercial life.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kemeralti Market, Anafartalar Cd, Izmir 35250 Turkey
Kemeralti Bazaar, which is one of the first places to come to mind when talking about places to visit in Izmir, dates back to the 1600s. It has continued to be one of the most important trade areas that has not lost its importance since ancient times. Kemeralti Bazaar consists of 15 thousand workplaces spread over an area of 5 km. This feature makes it the world's largest open-air shopping area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Karsiyaka, Karsiyaka, Kyrenia District
Karsiyaka, one of the most popular districts of the city, takes you back with its old Levantine houses and historical structures, while at the same time making you feel that the city lives with its vibrant streets where the movement never ends.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Scala Nuova Shopping Center Kusadasi Aegean Ports, Camikebir, Liman Cd., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
- Izmir Port, Umurbey, 35230 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.