Iztaccihuatl High Mountain Trekking
Her name originates from the Aztec era, which means “White Woman.” It is a mountain of volcanic type in a sleeping state, located in the central area of Mexico; It is the third highest mountain in Mexico after the Pico de Orizaba and Popocatépetl, it has three peaks: the center of the highest of all with a maximum height of 5,240 meters above sea level. Its peaks are normally covered by snow, from Mexico City you can see its figure, which gives it its popular name "The Sleeping Woman."
Why choose us?
- 20 years of experience, (white balance in our expeditions, without incident)
- International PRCA Certification - USA
- Incorporation to SECTUR MEXICO
- Specialized guides DC3 - STPS - NOM - 009 and Mexican Federation.
- Registration Tour operator Alta Montaña CONAMP
- Certified technical team
- Personalized service
- Service radius 1 Guide x 4 clients + 1 Backup Guide + 1 Base field guide.
- Radiocommunication team.
- First aid kit
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Ration of hunger for promotion (gramola bar, fruit and amaranth bar)
- Specialized Guides and Certificates
- Use of mountaineering equipment (helmet, harness, ice ax and crampons)
- Entrance to the national park
What's excluded :
- services not mentioned
We will do a High Mountain Trekking in Iztaccihuatl, the third highest mountain in Mexico, our goal is to reach a refuge area located at a height of 4780 meters above sea level (15682 ft), a physical and mental challenge. If what you are looking for is an adventure that brings out the best in you in an environment of security, friendship and respect for nature, Iztaccihuatl is your opportunity
Departure Point :Calle Río Tiber 204, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- It is not recommended with people who have had recent surgeries
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.