Jack Daniel's Hometown Experience
Travel from Nashville to Lynchburg, Tennessee to learn the story Jack Daniel, his hometown, and his world famous whiskey. This immersive tour experience is much more than a shuttle to Jack.
Your ticket includes guided transportation with a whiskey expert, guaranteed reservation for an "Angel's Share" tour with elevated tasting of premium whiskeys at Jack Daniel Distillery, special salute to Jack Daniel at his grave site, souvenir rocks glass, lunch and time to enjoy shopping in small town Lynchburg. The hassle-free day will be filled with local lore, distilling history, and, of course, great whiskey!
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Jack Daniel's Distillery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mint Julep Experiences, 250 5th Ave S Omni Hotel Plaza next to Bongo Java Coffee, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Stop At: Jack Daniel's Distillery, 280 Lynchburg Hwy, Lynchburg, TN 37352, USA
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lynchburg, Lynchburg, Tennessee
Walk around the quaint Lynchburg Square and grab a Southern-style lunch, shop and mingle with the locals.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :250 Rep. John Lewis Way S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Please bring ID – attendees may be required to prove they are 21 years of age or older to be able to consume or purchase alcohol at each distillery.
- Tours are non-refundable.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Dress code is casual. Tours include significant time walking outdoors.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Mint Julep Experiences has taken many precautionary measures to help combat the possible spread of Covid-19 between our Tour Leaders and Guests. Our focus is on social responsibility and keeping our guests, employees and partners safe and healthy.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.