Jack Pine Lumberjack Shows
Experience World Champion Lumberjacks in a fast paced action packed lumberjack competition, a Mackinaw City MUST SEE! Shows are approximately an hour long, delivered in a competition format, in which the audience is divided up into two rival logging camps, each camp cheering for their lumberjack. It demonstrates the turn of the century skills of the lumberjack including chopping, sawing, axe throwing, cross-cut sawing and logrolling.
In addition to the competition, there is also a chain saw carving demonstration. The show educates the audience in the rich history of Michigan's logging past. It is fast paced, up-beat and keeps the audience involved. The lumberjack show is appreciated by audience members of all ages from 2-102.
Located just 1.5 miles outside of Mackinaw City on US Hwy 23.
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Experience World Champion Lumberjacks in a fast paced action packed lumberjack competition
- Skills of the lumberjack includes chopping, sawing, axe throwing, cross-cut sawing and logrolling.
- Entry/Admission - Jack Pine Lumberjack Show
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Jack Pine Lumberjack Show, Us-23, Mackinaw City, MI
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jack Pine Lumberjack Show, Us-23, Mackinaw City, MI
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Plexiglass barriers at concession stand/ticket booth
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.