Jack the Ripper Mystery Walks
This is a fun and entertaining experience where you will meet like minded people and learn some of London's dark history and see original Victorian buildings and streets which are unchanged. We will also visit a few haunted locations and you will hear the tales of spooky London.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live tour guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
You will participate in a guided walking tour led by Ripperologist Paul Mansfield with over 21 years experience as a London tour guide and expert on the Ripper. Paul has helped in the making of four TV documentaries on the Ripper. You will visit the locations where the Ripper crimes took place and see the famous pubs the victims are known to have frequented. See actual photos of the times and the victims and top suspects. Paul will give you his theory at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :9 Aldgate High St, London EC3N 1AH, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All tour guides wear face masks and use hand sanitizer and social distancing rules apply on all tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.