Jack the Ripper Mystery Walks
Paul.the tour guide is a Ripperologist and has helped in the making of four TV documentaries on the Ripper. Learn History and London's dark past and lots of interesting facts. Hear the story of the world's most notorious serial killer. Suspects include a Royal prince and The Elephant Man.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St Botolph's Aldgate, Aldgate High Street, London EC3N 1AB England
Haunted church where victim four is said to have been picked up by the Ripper.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Old Spitalfields Market, 16 Horner Square, London E1 6EW England
Build 1887 and opened by Queen Victoria.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The White Hart, 89 Whitechapel High Street, London E1 7RA England
Pub built 1721 where victim one of the Ripper was drinking the night of her murder.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Christ Church Spitalfields, Christ Church Commercial Street Spitalfields, London E1 6LY England
The Whitechapel built 1670s by Hawkesmoor.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Aldgate High Street, Aldgate High St, London, UK
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Tour is mostly outside with group size is small max 10 people.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.