Jack the Ripper Tour with 'Ripper-Vision' in London
RIPPER-VISION™ is a new approach to Jack the Ripper tours. Top of the range hand held projectors which emblazon five-foot images upon the dark streets and alleyways of Whitechapel.This brings not only top class images, but also film clips, moving images and overlapping pictures to leave you with an everlasting memorable experience.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - The Jack the Ripper Tour With Ripper Vision
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Jack the Ripper Tour With Ripper Vision, Whitechapel High St Aldgate East Underground Station Exit 3, London E1 7QX England
A Jack the Ripper Tour like no other, using our World Famous Rippervision, to show you the locations of the murders and the lives of the unfortunate victims!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Whitechapel Gallery, 77-82 Whitechapel High St, Shadwell, London E1 7QX, UK
Return Detail :101 Commercial St, Shadwell, London E1 6BG, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.