Jaffa Cultural Stories and Coffee
Doris offers a unique look into life in Jaffa. As a Christian Arab, she has experienced a different side of life in Jaffa and loves to share her experience. With strong family ties in the community and a wealth of knowledge about the city's culture and history, you will not find a better place to learn, relax, and immerse yourself in the local culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaffa Old City, Jaffa, Tel Aviv 61000 Israel
Guests are welcomed into the home of Doris Hiffawi for a cultural experience. You will be treated to coffee and pastries as Doris shares her personal stories with you about growing up as an Arab Christian in a Muslim area. You will learn about the rich cultural heritage of Jaffa, the Arab Christian identity in a Jewish state, female empowerment in the area and more. At the end of her discussion, Doris answers questions from the guests to provide a more personal experience.
Departure Point :Jaffa, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.