Jaipur city full day tour
Our company has been in the business of Travel Agency for the past 10 years and has a recognized name in Tours and Travel Industry in Jaipur, Rajasthan. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our guest. We believe in keeping our customers/guests happy and providing them with products at a very competent price. We have an excellent staff that will eager to guide you for your Itinerary. We are providing cars, cabs and taxis for outstation tours, sightseeing tours, Rajasthan tour packages and best hotel booking services. We also offer wide range of vehicles such as Sedan (Etios, DZire), SUVs (Innova, Crysta), Buses, Coaches and Tempo Travellers.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- All transfers&sightseeing by a private car with an experienced driver including all taxes & parking.
- Pick up & drop:- Railway Station/ Bus stop/ Airport/ Hotel or anywhere in Jaipur
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Any type of Accomodation
- Tips & Gratuities
- Airfare or Rail/Bus Tickets.
- Entry fee for all the sightseeings.
- Any meal or drinks
- Full day Jaipur excursion:-
Most famous Heritage City of India also known as “Pink City” i.e. Jaipur in Rajasthan.
There are many tourist attractions to explore in one day.
1. Visit Amer/Amber Fort: This fort is popularly known as Amer palace located on hill and constructed with Marble and Red sandstone.
2. Panna Meena ka Kund: This beautiful step well is a magical miracle of stairs and steps. It was constructed during sixteenth century.
3. Jal Mahal: It is situated in the middle of a lake (Man Sagar Lake) and this mahal is also known as Water palace.
4. Kanak Vrindavan: It is also called as Kanak Ghati and the whole valley is encircled by Aravali hills.
5.City Palace: The City Palace was where the Maharaja reigned from. This palace also includes the famous 'Chandra Mahal' and 'Mubarak Mahal'.
6.Hawa Mahal: It was architecture with 953 small Jharokhas (Small windows) that allows cool air (Doctors Breeze - “Venturi Effect”) to pass through.
7. Jantar-Mantar: This place is now declared as UNESCO’s World heritage site and has Largest Stone Sundial in the world. This monument has collection of architectural astronomical instruments.
8. Albert Hall Museum: This museum is situated in Ram Niwas Garden and has the finest collection of some artifacts like:Carpets, Stones, Paintings, Work of Crystal, Ivory, Metal Sculptures
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup our guest from Airport/Hotel/Railway Station/Bus stop or anywhere in Jaipur.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :6/28/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.