Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour
Jaipur, India's famed 'Pink City', is full of architectural wonders. Discover some of the best on this half-day, private tour that includes guide and round-trip transport. Start early and explore the intricate Patrika Gate, visit the Palace of Winds, and top things off with the 18th-century Jantar Mantar Observatory.
*Discover Jaipur highlights in just half a day—ideal for those short on time
*Explore the UNESCO-listed Jantar Mantar Observatory
*Round-trip transportation, guide, and bottled water included for an added convenience
*Private tour ensures a more personalized service
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and Drop-off to anywhere in Jaipur
- Private live tour guide
- Private air conditioned car with uniform driver
- All parking fees, fuels, tolls and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrella
- monuments fees (If you choose option)
What's excluded :
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Patrika Gate
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Get picked up from Jaipur between 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
The Jantar Mantar monument in Jaipur, Rajasthan is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, and completed in 1734.
It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is located near City Palace and Hawa Mahal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Patrika Gate, JLN Road, Jaipur India
Majestic, opulent series of gates at Jawahar Circle's entrance, popular for photography.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India. It is constructed of red and pink sandstone. The palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the zenana, or women's chambers. The structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
Read more about Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour 2019 - https://www.viator.com/tours/Jaipur/Full-Day-Taj-Mahal-and-Agra-Tour-from-Jaipur-by-Car/d4627-9512P11?mcid=56757
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
The City Palace was established at the same time as the city of Jaipur, by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, who moved his court to Jaipur from Amber, in 1727. Jaipur is the present-day capital of the state of Rajasthan, and until 1949 the City Palace was the ceremonial and administrative seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur.
Drive back to anywhere in Jaipur after spending a memorable day and comfortably get down at the location of your preference.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from anywhere in JaipurDrop off to anywhere in JaipurAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.