Jaipur: Exploring Amer Fort & Nahargarh Fort with transfers Included
Indulge in a rich cultural history of Jaipur with a trip two of the most stunning forts of the city! Visit the grand and splendid Amer fort and get up close and personal with the rich history of Rajput kings. Take a fun ride to reach the spectacular hilltop Nahargarh fort which overlooks the pink city!
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & Drop off.
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffer driven car.
- A private, live English speaking tour-guide.
- Entrance fee to all monuments included.
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- Entry/Admission - Nahargarh Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional Meals & beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
Explore the real Rajasthan and two of its most spectacular forts in this half-day tour of the city. Your tour will start with your guide picking you up from your hotel in the morning around 9:00 AM. Start your tour with a visit to the gigantic Amer fort.
Comprising of an extensive palace complex, this gorgeous fort is built from pale yellow and pink sandstone along with white marble which is divided into four main sections. Follow your guide as he takes you not only to the main spots of the fort but also to some of the hidden valleys and blind spots! Learn about the incredible architecture and history of the place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nahargarh Fort, Nahar Garh Road, Jaipur 302002 India
After a thorough exploration of the place, your guide will take you to the next destination, the Nahargarh Fort. Located on the edge of the Aravallis hills, this extremely spectacular and picturesque place consists of stepwell, a sunset point, the main fort along with the newly constructed wax museum, and Sheeshmahal (palace of mirrors).
Once forming as a part of strong defence for the city, this fort now stands as one of the main architectural palaces to learn about the history and architecture. Post a hearty exploration of both places your guide will drop you back at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & drop available from all hotels located in Jaipur city.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.