Jaipur Full Day Private Tour from Delhi - All Inclusive
Jaipur, a city famous for its monuments, grand forts and colorful streets.Explore the royal city of Rajput's in one day from Delhi and return back. Enjoy your luxury trip from Delhi in a luxury Ac car and return back on same day.Plan your day to suit your interests, and marvel at monuments such as the Amber fort, City Place, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. This package includes everything.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch at Multi cuisine restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Monument entrance fees
- Professional live tour Guide
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Entry/Admission - Indira Gandhi International Airport
What's excluded :
- Tips for driver and guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
6:00 AM : Pick Up and Drive to Jaipur
Tour begins with the pickup from Hotel/Airport in Delhi at 6:00 am and drive for Jaipur .You will travel by AC car from Delhi to Jaipur and it will take up to 5 hours. Our driver will be English speaking and assist you in whole road journey.
09:00 AM : Stop at Midway/Restaurant
We will stop at the Midway, to have some rest or for freshen up for 15-20 minutes break, we will continue to travel towards Jaipur.
11:00 AM : Arrive and Explore Jaipur,Amber Fort
On arriving Jaipur, meet with tour guide and proceed to visit Amber Fort and it is known for its artistic Hindu style elements. The Amber fort was built by Raja Man Singh in the 16th century and was completed by Sawai Jai Singh in the 18th Century.
01:00 PM: Lunch at the Restaurant
Later after Amber fort, you will be taken to the lunch in luxury AC Restaurant, relax and enjoy the flavors of Jaipur.
02:00 PM : Visit Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal
After having lunch you will continue your trip, we will drive to Jaipur city and en route we will stop by at Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal for a photography.
"Jal Mahal" is located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city. The palace and the lake around it were modernized and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II.
"Hawa Mahal" was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god.
02:30 PM : Jaipur Sightseeing – City Palace.
Then we will see the City Palace - which is one of the greatest places to see in Jaipur. The City Palace was built between 1729 and 1732, initially by Sawai Jai Singh II, he planned and built the outer walls, and later additions were made by successive rulers continuing up to the 20th century.
03:30 : Jaipur Sightseeing – Jantar Mantar
Visit Jantar Mantar also known as observatory. This is also an another masterpiece left behind by the Rajputs.
04:30 PM : Drive back to Delhi
Here your same day Jaipur tour ends and you will drive back to Delhi in AC car. Again it will take 5 hours to come back to Delhi.
06:30 PM : Again stop at Midway
Again we will stop at midway for freshen up for around 10 to 15 minutes. After getting fresh, we will continue towards Delhi.
09:30 PM : Arrive Delhi, drop back to hotel / Airport
After arriving Delhi, our driver will drop you back to the hotel or Airport in Delhi for your onward journey.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from hotel/airport or desired location in Delhi NCRAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Pickup from Hotel/Airport or desired location in Delhi
- • Dress code is smart casual • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Chauffeur will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.