Jaipur Full Day Tour
Explore Jaipur's prominent sights on a full day tour that takes you to Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar & Palace of Winds followed by walking tour of old city, colorful markets, temples & havelis with our expert guide. The special highlight of the trip is a curated walk which leads to a haveli where you will get to learn about the culture & lifestyle of families here followed by delicious Indian Tea. This is a private tour can be operated as minimum as for 1 person & maximum for 10 persons.
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned chauffuer driven vehichle for full day sightseeing & excursion.
- Professional government approved English or language speaking guide for sightseeing & heritage walk.
- Tea-coffee at Haveli in old city.
- Mineral water during the trip.
- All applicable taxes.
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Any accommodation.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Expenses of personal nature such as: Laundry, Tips, Phone calls, Medical bills etc.
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Morning pick up from hotel & proceed for 16th century Amber Fort located in Amber Town. This is a World Heritage Site & one of the most visited forts in India.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
The palace was constructed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. As most structures in Jaipur this palace also reflects the fusion of Mughal and Rajput architecture.
The City Palace complex is spread over a large area occupying one seventh of the old city of Jaipur. It has a sequence of gardens, buildings and courtyards, temple and museum to give it a grand view that reflects its historical importance and magnificent royal grace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Jantar Mantar is an astronomical observatory used to measure the distances and positions of celestial objects. India has a total of five such observatories the largest of which is in Jaipur.
The Jantar Mantar in Jaipur consists of 19 large instruments each serving a very specific purpose. The most significant among these is the Samrat Yantra which is the largest sundial in the country.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is a five story building that is situated in the heart of the city of Jaipur. It has a beehive like structure and is made of red and pink sand stone lined with white color to make it vibrant. It is pink like the rest of the pink city of Jaipur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tripolia Bazar Street, Jaipur India
Proceed for heritage walk in old city that takes you to Tripolia Bazaar, narrow streets, colorful markets & old havelis.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Birla Mandir Temple, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur 302004 India
Built in pure white marble is an outstanding structure in Jaipur that attracts thousands of devotees everyday.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel's address and will arrange pick up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Turban Adventures