Jaipur Full Day Tour With Guide
Forefront Tours offers private Jaipur Day Tours which can be booked online to hire private air-conditioned car with a highly professional driver. It is the best way to explore Jaipur and nearby places by combining privacy, luxury and comfort. We have a big fleet of well-maintained air-conditioned cars along with professional & trained drivers.
Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing By Private Air Conditioned Vehicle
Professional, Friendly Tour Guide for More Personalized Experience
Visit & Explore The UNESCO World Heritage City
Visit Heritage & Historical Sites in one Day Tour
Stroll Around the Local Shopping Places in Jaipur
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate. Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Accommodation / Hotels Personal Expenses, Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees.
- Meal Expenses, Air / Train / Bus Fare, Driver's and Guide's Tips
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Meeting and assistance upon arrival as our chauffeur welcome you and escort you to your car. Then you will go for sightseeing Amber Fort. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometers located 11 kilometers from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur. Amer Fort is the best tourist enchantment of Jaipur and the rolling complex combines both spacious fortifications with unexpected luster and sparkle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Jal Mahal Jaipur also known as Water Palace is considered as one of the most beautiful architectural palace that was built with the Mughal and Rajput craftsmanship. Jal Mahal palace provides a charming view of the Man Sagar Lake and the Nahargarh hills that border it. It is considered an architectural beauty built in the Rajput and Mughal styles of architecture. The boats are traditionally built by boat makers of Vrindavan and a ride to Jal Mahal in those boats takes you to the beautiful history of Rajasthan.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Next visit City Palace, which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan state, India. It was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur, the head of the Kachwaha Rajput clan. City Palace forms one of the most famous tourist attractions and a major landmark in Jaipur. City Palace is right in the centre of the Old City.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Visiting Jantar Mantar, Rajasthan is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, and completed in 1734. It features the world’s largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is located near City Palace and Hawa Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal Rd, Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Later will go for famous Hawa Mahal, it is built of red and pink sandstone. The palace sits on the confines of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the zenana, or women’s chambers. The framework was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. Hawa Mahal Jaipur is the scenic many windowed extension of the City Palace that is said to resemble the honeycomb structure of a bee’s nest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Markets View, 2280, Devdas Ki Gali, Khazanewalon Ka Rasta, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole Bazar, Purani Basti, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003, India
Then Explore local market in jaipur, which famous for traditional dress, handicrafts accessories and jewels.After gathering unforgettable memories of Jaipur city, now it is time for departure. Our chauffeur will drop you at the hotel where you stay or he would drop you at the Airport, from where you will go to your home with sweet memories of this joyful Jaipur one day tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Raj Mandir Cinema, C-16, Bhagwan Das Rd, Panch Batti, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.