Jaipur Heritage Cultural, Food & Walking Tour
Jaipur is home to historic temples, forts, palaces & traditional spice bazaars and in this heritage cultural walking tour you will experience the city’s hidden secrets and to enjoy the rickshaw ride through the bustling streets and visit the Hawa Mahal—one of Jaipur’s top attractions and will enjoy the taste of the ancient Street Food of Pink City as well as exploring the 300 years old recipes.
Enjoy Heritage Cultural, Walking & Food Tour of Pinkcity Jaipur
Professional, Friendly, Expert English Speaking Tour Guide
Experience the city’s hidden secrets
Experience the In-depth Culture of old Jaipur Streets
Enjoy rickshaw ride through the bustling streets of Pinkcity
Enjoy Local Street Food & Lunch offer by us
Hotel Pickup and Drop off Included
Visit & Enjoy Historical & Heritage Monuments in Jaipur by foot
Stroll Around the Local Market of Jaipur Pinkcity
Enjoy Photo Shoot Point of Local Jaipur City
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jaipur Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off Included
- Professional, Friendly, Expert English Speaking Tour Guide
- Local Street Food as Breakfast and Lunch in Indian Restaurant
- Hi Tea Included
- Rickshaw Ride
- Bottled water
- Private Transportation for hotel Pick up & Drop off
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Alcoholic Drinks
- TIPS & Gratuities (Recommended)
- Souvenir Photos (available to Purchase)
- Our Representative will Pick up you from Centrally Located Place or Hotel anywhere in The Pinkcity Jaipur and will start your half day walking tour accompanied with Professional, friendly & Expert English Speaking Tour Guide.
In this tour you will be Immerse into the charming and colorful local life of Jaipur through this 4-5-hour , heritage Cultural, Walking & Food Tour.
After some basic introductions and instructions from our tour leader, we will start our quest for the delicious Jaipur food.
Our first stop will be a popular snacking place inside the Golcha Cinema. The canteen of that place is unrealistically famous for its unique feature of ginger Samosa from the last 70 years, making nearly 6000 pieces every day.
We will then move towards our next stop which is a very famous street food store called Sahu Chai Wala. We will get to taste their delicious Masala Chai, which has been made using the same old and traditional technique for the last four generations and is served in an eco-friendly mud clay cups.
afterwards will take you to visit the Famous Heritage & Historical Monument i.e. Hawa Mahal, a Place of winds , then will move to the Local City by Foot there you will greet with Local Food and the Enjoy the Heritage taste of Rajasthani food.
This of your Tour is Inclusive of Rickshaw Ride , part on foot, this tour will give you an amazing and up-close experience of colorful bazaars, stately Haveli's (heritage residences), quaint temples, traditional handicrafts and their hereditary craftsmen, plus the mouthwatering foods of this famed royal city.
Afterwards we will Drop off you at the designated Place in Jaipur.
Departure Point :Hawa Mahal Rd, Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer free Pick up from Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in Jaipur and Guests can also Meet at Starting Point at Hawa Mahal Jaipur.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.