Jaipur Motorcycle Tour to Sambhar Lake
Jaipur Sambhar Lake Motorcycle Tour
A 200 kilometer motorcycle ride amidst the countryside of Jaipur. Ride Royal Enfield, The Mightiest Motorcycle into the verdant pastoral country roads, crossing village fields and sandy pathways all the way to the mystic Sambhar Lake.
Reach Sambhar that is the largest inland saltwater lake spanning over 200 square kilometers located about 100 kilometers from the Pink City Jaipur. Enjoy some mud bashing in the wastelands of the lake. Go off the beaten path and make your own trails to ride towards Sawarda. At the Sawarda Palace enjoy the royal hospitality oven an exquisite lunch.
Ride back to Jaipur full throttle and in top gears across the scenic roads and vibrant village markets of Rajasthan. Feel alive as the cold breeze brushes against your face. Meet and greet with the locals as they offer you fresh fruits handpicked from their farms
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- An experienced motorcycle road captain for the trip
- Royal Enfield rented motorcycle including fuel, helmet, oil and minor repairs
- Back-up vehicle to keep your luggage & other items, including a first-aid kit
- Food sampling from local's kitchen.
- High Tea
- Buffet lunch with a variety of Veg and Non Veg local delicacies
- The mentioned cost is inclusive of all taxes.
What's excluded :
- Rider travel insurance
- An amount of 10,000 INR as security deposit (deductable) has to be paid at the time of flag off
- Additional riding gear (except helmets) can be arranged at an additional cost
- Although first aid help will be at the disposal of the rider, any hospitalization or other medical expenses will be borne by the rider himself/herself
Welcome to Jaipur with your shiny Royal Enfield motorcycles! After a short briefing from the tour captain, start riding towards Sambhar Lake. Sambhar, a small quiet town about a hundred kilometers from Jaipur is believed to be gifted to the locals by the goddess Shakhambari 2500 years ago. The special algae in the water give a striking color. Relax and take a stroll for a few hours here to breathe the culture of this vibrant town and later, ride towards Fort Sawarda.
A short ride to the lovely town of Sawarda, a beautifully landscaped village devoted to a sikh religious guru. The village also has a very beautiful and unique Gurudwara (Sikh Temple). Take our royal lunch at the royal Fort Sawarda Palace. Take a short walk around town and get a chance to interact with the locals and experience the vibrant Rajasthani culture.
3pm: Sawarda - Jaipur
Come back to the palace for High Tea at the riverside. Sawarda is an experience in itself. The locals, especially children, love their photos taken. After tea, get ready to hop on your motorcycles and start riding towards Jaipur. The ride to Jaipur is extremely beautiful as the evening twilight makes the sky look hand painted. As you arrive Jaipur, you are greeted with the bustling Jaipur evening as you ride towards the motorcycle drop location.
Departure Point :Statue Circle
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 Persons are required to confirm this booking
- A waiver of indemnity has to be signed by the rider to qualify for the tour
- A valid motorcycle licence is required
- Riders will not be allowed to ride under the influence of alcohol
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.