Jaipur Motorcycle Tour to Sariska National Park
Riding full throttle through forests of Sariska and Bhangarh
An ultimate motorcycle experience on shining Royal Enfield motorcycles across the Aravalli Range through the historic city of Nayla and majestic grasslands of the Jamwa Valley. Scale the valleys full throttle into various switchbacks and gravel roads reach the forests of Bhangarh and Sariska. Enjoy a wonderful wildlife safari in the Sariska National Park.
Rejuvenate yourself with the clear air brushing against your face exploring the vibrant cultures of the village and forest tribes.
Total Distance Covered on Motorcycle 240 Kilometers
Wildlife safari into the Sariska National Park.
The wilderness of Sariska beholds distinct species of animals and birds like Hyenas, Antelopes, Nilgai, and Leopards and Tigers to crested serpent Eagles golden backed woodpeckers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Tour escort/host
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Overnight accommodation at Vanashraya Resort, Tehla /Similar on Twin Sharing on C.P (Bed & Breakfast) basis.
- Royal Enfield Motorcycle motorcycle including fuel, oil and minor repairs & spares
- Wildlife Safari of the Sariska National park in a shared all terrain canter.
- An experienced motorcycle road captain for the trip.
- Back up vehicle where you can keep your luggage & other items.
- All necessary spare parts for the Royal Enfield.
- Necessary first aid box available at all times with the backup vehicle.
- Road tax, toll charges and fuel charges for the whole journey.
- The mentioned cost is inclusive of all taxes.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 1
0700 Hours: Jaipur - Sariska
With the break of the dawn, we will be joining the tour at Statue circle Jaipur at sharp 7:00 AM, With our Motorbike ready to Roar. It is the time to get familiar with your motorcycle. After an exhaustive briefing you’ll be taking a short ride (in an effort to know your bike better and to get familiar with its controls and riding conditions) ride your Royal Enfield motorcycles to the Sisodia Rani Gardens just outside of Jaipur. Ride the lush green countryside to the Kanota Dam, ride across the Dam walls into the narrow village pathways to reach the historic city of Nayla..
Nayla - Ramgarh Lake - Bhangarh Fort
Embrace the historic city of Nayla and ride the rustic country roads through the valley that connects to the Ramgarh Lake. The landscape of the Ramgarh Lake simply takes away all the stress of the ride. The mix of the sweet sound of your motorcycles riding in top gears through the gravel roads ahead of the lake through scenic villages and small towns to reach the mythical Bhangarh Fort.
Bhangarh Fort - Sariska National Park
Explore the mysteries and hearsays about the nation’s most haunted place with a short visit to the Bhangarh Fort. After a short breakfast near Bhangarh fort ride straight into the wild landscape bordering Sariska National Park. Bequeath this green landscape you will cross many tribal settlements. These tribes still follow a primitive lifestyle and colorful cultural values. Once in Sariska we freshen up and get ready for the Wildlife Safari at the National Park.
0630 Hours: Wildlife Safari at Sariska National Park
Following a sumptuous breakfast get ready for a memorable wildlife safari into the Sariska National Park. The wilderness of Sariska beholds distinct species of animals and birds like Hyenas, Antelopes, Nilgai, and Leopards and Tigers to crested serpent Eagles golden backed woodpeckers.
Ride Back to Jaipur
After a wonderful time at Sariska kick start riding full power on our motorcycles back through this exotic route to Jaipur .
Departure Point :Statue Circle, Jaipur
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- The package includes Night accommodation in a resort at Sariska
- Wildlife Safari tour in the Sariska National Park is Included in the cost
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.