Jaipur Overnight Tour by AC Car from Delhi or Agra
We offer you Delhi or Agra to Jaipur Tour by car, in a day that will introduce you to finest attraction of Jaipur.
Jaipur, the pink city of India is one of the most beautiful cities of the World, was founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II, currently is the Capital city of Rajasthan which is the biggest state in India with respect of area. To explore the major destination of Jaipur are Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal(Wind Palace), Jal Mahal(Water Palace) and Jantar Mantar Observatory-a World Heritage-listed astronomical centre that dates to 1734 and City Palace-the royal residence of the king, is offering an endless variety of crafts, gem and jewellery centers. It remain the only city in the world symbolzing the nine divisions of the universe through nine rectangular sector. The city is dotted with attrection of every kind to lure the souls of travelers.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transport by Air conditioned private vehicle
- Fuel, Toll and parking charges during the Tour
- Hotel accomdation in Jaipur(1 Night) 3-Star category hotel+breakfast
- Professional Tour Guide
- Skip the long lines(No Indian ID)
- Packaged mineral water
What's excluded :
- Any Monument Entrance Fee
- Lunch, Dinner or Any food
- Any alcoholic drink(Available to purchase)
- Any kind of personal expenses such as any Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Amber fort
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
Day 1: Jaipur
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
You'll get picked up at New Delhi or Agra
In the morning, our driver will pick you up from your desire location(Hotel, Railway Station, Airport or any place) in Delhi or Agra and drive straight to Jaipur city by AC car, the duration will be around 5h to reach in Jaipur. On the way you will be taken to restaurant for lunch or break for snack. Upon reaching Jaipur, our experienced tour guide will be introduced you, who is native of Jaipur to make sure you won't miss any exclusive anecdote of secret of the city and take you directly to your Hotel for check inn.
City Palace was the residence of the royal family but now it's a royal and one of the famous musuem in the city of Jaipur. A part of this place still belongs to the erstwhile royal family while the other part serves as a musuem. There are many beautiful holls in the musuem, is the amazing blend of Mughal and Rajasthani designs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is located at the centre of city, was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, is made out red and pink sandstone. This five storeys building has 950 window in the shape of crown that let cool breeze pass through them and keeping the place cool during the host summers of Rajasthan. It was designed for the royal ladies to look at the daily life and royal procession within the town-in absolute privacy. After that move to cultural and traditional market of Jaipur, have dinner and then drop you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: One Night Stay in 3-Star category hotel+breakfast
Day 2: Jaipur
Stop At: Amber fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001 Amer Jaipur, Jaipur 302021 India
A beautiful castle which is made out of red sandstone, is called Amber Fort. A Hilltop Fort was built during the Rajput dynasty, was the capital of this and it is known as one of the strongest Fort in India. Inside the Fort, there are several temples, musuem, world famous halls of mirror(sheesh mahal), courtyards and much more of tourist attraction and then go for the Jal Mahal(Water Palace).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
The wonderful " Water Palace" is located at the middle of main sagar Lake.Water Palace, the only lake in Jaipur, a five-storeys building having it's three storeys beneath the water and drive straight to restaurant for lunch, where you will enjoy the Rajasthani food of Jaipur.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Jantar Mantar is a solar observatory and largest of it's kind. There are many instruments in the observatory that are used for calculating the movement of Planet. This site has been into UNESCO World Heritage sites. After complete the sightseeing go back to delhi.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour can be customized as per customer's requirement
- You will visit the major attraction destination of Jaipur
- It must be provided the details of Hotel or any pick up point
- If pick up from Airport: Flights details must be provided at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problem or other serious medical condition
- Please carry a valid photo identity for checking at the monument
- Vehicle Type : for one to two people, three-seater sedan car
- Vehicle Type : for three to five people, six-seater car
- Vehicle Type : for six to eight people, ten-seater mini van
- Vehicle Type : for nine to twelve people, fifteen-seater van
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.