Jaipur Ranthambhore Same Day Tour
Ranthambore National Park is widely considered the popular place in India to spot tigers in their natural habitat, but visiting independently isn’t safe. On this one day trip from Jaipur, Ranthambore on an organized game drive, and admire wild crocodiles, deer, tigers, and more in their home habitat. Round-trip transport from your Jaipur hotel included, see the best of Ranthambore National Park and UNESCO–listed Ranthambore Fort in safety. Visit Ranthambore National Park in the safety of an organized game drive Discover native wild crocodiles and tigers in their natural habitat. Explore nearby attractions including UNESCO–listed Ranthambore Fort Hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel or any desired location in Jaipur.
- Explore Ranthambore National Park and enjoy Jeep/ Canter Safari Discover native wild crocodiles and tigers in their natural habitat.
- Visit other nearby attractions including UNESCO–listed Ranthambore Fort.
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Jaipur.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing of Abhaneri
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Bottled water
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park
- Other Activities
- Driver’s Tips
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur District, Rajasthan
Ranthambhore has one of the largest national park in northern India, covering an area of 392 km². It is situated in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, about 160 km southeast of Jaipur, which is also the nearest airport. The nearest town and railway station is at Sawai Madhopur, about 11 km away.
Ranthambhore was established as the Sawai Madhopur Game Sanctuary in 1955 by the Government of India and was declared one of the best Tiger reserves in 1973. Ranthambore became a national park in 1980. In 1984, the adjacent forests were declared the Sawai Man Singh Sanctuary and Keladevi Sanctuary, and in 1991 the tiger reserve was enlarged to include the Sawai Man Singh and Keladevi sanctuaries.
After completion of this adventurous wildlife safari experience, you will be transferred to the car by our company representative.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your friendly Car driver will pickup you by from your Hotel, Airport or any desired location in Jaipur.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.