Jaipur also known as Pink City is the capital city of Rajasthan. This heritage city is loved by both international as well as domestic tourists as a favorable destination. In Jaipur there is so much to do as one can visit the mesmerizing forts, dusty sand dunes, colorful markets and relish the delicious Rajasthani cuisine. The footfall of tourists in Jaipur is high all the year round. In no other state, one can experience the royal heritage, Rajasthani culture and the warmth that people of Rajasthan have for their guests. A tour to Rajasthan is incomplete without shopping as the markets of Jaipur are stuffed with beautiful handicrafts, vibrant prints, traditional jewelry and precious gems and stones.
per adult from
1 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jaipur Sightseeing by Air Condition Vehicle
- English Speaking Guide for Jaipur Sightseeing
- Lunch at Restaurant at Jaipur
- Water Bottle
- All Applicable Taxes
- Meeting & Assistance
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Any train fare & air fare
- Monument Fees
- Personal expenses like laundry & tips
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Albert Hall Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
The same day tour will start after breakfast. Our Representative will greet you and pick you up for a full day sightseeing tour. You will first visit the Amber fort which is a huge fort built on a hill top known for its Hindu element in style of architecture. At Amber you will visit the Sheesh Mahal, Sheela Mata temple, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
From here you will be driven to the City Palace; it was a royal palace half of which is now converted in a museum and in the half part the ex royal family resides.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Next destination will be Jantar Mantar which is an astronomical observatory. It was built by Sawai Jai Singh second due to his immense interest in astronomy. Here you will see Sun Dial and many more such instruments relating to astronomical observations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Next stoppage will be Hawa Mahal - the palace of wind. It has numerous windows from which breeze flows in the whole palace.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Albert Hall Museum, Museum Rd Ram Niwas Garden, Jaipur 302004 India
Next destination will be Albert hall it is now converted in a museum now and its style of architecture is British.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do provide pick up from all hotels in Jaipur as well as from airport or railway station.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.