Jaipur, Udaipur Pink City and Lake City 5-Night Tour by Private Vehicle
Tour Type :- Private Tour / Sightseeing
Duration :- 5 Nights 6 Days
Destination Covered :- Jaipur , Ajmer ,Pushkar, Udaipur
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 01: Jaipur Airport -Hotel
Welcome to Incredible India you are picked up by our executive from the airport / Railway Station and transferred to the hotel. after fresh up Visit Near By Local Places accounting to time Local Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar Sightseeing
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-KaJhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar , visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 04: Ajmer / Pushkar – Udaipur via Nathdwara & Eklingji
After breakfast check-out from hotel and drive for Udaipur (Beautiful Lake City of Rajasthan). En-route visit Nathdwara and Eklingji. On arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 05: Udaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lokkala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 06: Hotel – Udaipur Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Udaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
Departure Point :Jaipur Hotel / Jaipur Airport
Departure Time :11 Am 2 Pm
Return Detail :Udaipur Hotel / Udaipur Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.