Jaisalmer Walking Tour
Experience authentic Jaisalmer on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers specially trained by Yo Tours™. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, you will listen to wonderful stories about the city, its history and people, you will learn about its vibrant culture, fun facts and must do things in the city.
Yo Tours follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you. Many of our guests say that "the walking tour with Yo Tours™ was the highlight of their visit to the city".
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Access to hidden lanes and places.
- Great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- 1. Our walking tours follows the same protocol as everywhere else across the globe, Yo Tours™ storyteller will meet you at the meeting point and will take you from one point of attraction to another until our tour end point. (Please note that to ensure your safety we track all our tours online, so we request you to kindly insist your storyteller to start the tour on our Yo Tours™ app. at the beginning of the tour itself which the storyteller will have already installed on their mobile)
2. We will explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on internet. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour.
3. By the end of the tour you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture and you will also get some great insider tips and tricks to save money and to explore the best of the city.
4. Having awesome and sweet memories in the end of this fun, enjoyable and unique experience for you to remember for life and share with your family and friends.
Departure Point :Tilon Ki Pol Gadisar Lake, Postal Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.