Jalapão 3 Days
We believe that the success of a trip is the result of experience, attention and care in your organization, therefore, we have a team prepared to plan and advise the trips with creativity, safety and personalized service.
The Jalapão State Park is an important ecological and biological heritage with its adversities: Fervedouros, waterfalls, dunes, mountains, viewpoints, beaches, handicrafts and local communities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
4 nights accommodation with breakfast; 1 in Palmas, 1 in Mateiros, 1 in São Félix, 1 in Palmas.
Regular arrival and departure transfers in Palmas: airport / hotel / airport Expedition made in a 4x4 vehicle, with capacity for up to 6 travelers. (Model: Pajero Dakar).
In the cities of Ponte Alta, Mateiros and São Felix: full board, including breakfast, lunch or picnic and dinner.
Authorized guide driver during the entire expedition.
Entry to attractions included in the itinerary (except optional).
On-board service during the tour: cookies, mineral water, soda, sweet and savory snacks.
Transporting a backpack weighing up to 20kg during the expedition. (Use of large and wheeled luggage is not allowed)
Photos with GoPro.
NOTE: Transport, accommodation, meals, snacks, fruit, water, juice, visitation fee at attractions are included in the package.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer / Transfer for all travelers, we pick up at Palmas Airport, wash at the hotel, then start our journey, if the client is already at the hotel or elsewhere, we will also pick up.Airports
- Palmas Airport, Palmas, State of Tocantins Brazil
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/27/2020 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.