Jamaica Dunn's River Falls And Ocho Rios Sightseeing Tour
No trip to Jamaica is complete without visiting the most famous falls in the Caribbean: Dunn's River Falls. Experienced guides are provided to assist you when ascending the rushing waters as it plunges directly into the pristine Caribbean Sea.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a leisurely ride along Jamaica's scenic North Coast to Ocho Rios, the shopper's paradise. Climb six hundred feet of cool, refreshing water as it cascades over natural limestone terraces.
After leaving Dunn’s River Falls your driver will offer an optional stop before proceeding with a sightseeing trip of the town of Ocho Rios where you will also have the option to shop or just simply enjoying the different sights before returning to your hotel. There is an optional stop in Discovery Bay, where Columbus first discovered Jamaica.
Round trip transport from your Montego Bay hotel is included. Don't forget to wear a swimsuit under clothes and bring a towel, sun block, a camera and water shoes.
Departure Point :Tour departs from Montego Bay hotels.
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.