Jamaica River-Rafting Adventure on the Rio Bueno
Enjoy the beautiful tropical scenery on this river-rafting adventure down the Rio Bueno in Jamaica! Feel the rush of the rapids on this adventurous tour as you and your guide maneuver through class 2 rapids. Make your way to Bengal Bay, where you’ll have time to relax in the sun after river rafting. This fun, safe, adrenaline-filled tour is perfect for the whole family!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of all necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Discover the beauty of the Rio Bueno on this rafting tour in Jamaica. After pickup from your hotel, head to the river for a brief safety training. Follow your guide through the scenic Jamaican jungle as you make your way to the launching spot. Then, jump in your raft on the water and make your way downstream! Navigate through the winding Rio Bueno with your expert guide. Take a break halfway through your rapids adventure and choose to relax by the river, swim in the cool waters or have fun on the rope swing.
Then, hop back in your raft and head further downstream as the Rio Bueno takes you toward the Caribbean Sea. Paddle over to the shores of Bengal Bay, where you can soak up the sun on the sandy beach or swim in the warm sea before being transported back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from Montego Bay, Falmouth, Ocho Rios and Runaway Bay hotels
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please note: this tour cannot accept Royal Caribbean cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.