Jamaica River Rapid Tubing
The Rio Bueno River Tubing experience is an undeniably family-oriented experience and has something for everyone. Make sure to have your camera at the ready as photo opportunities are whizzing by you at all times. The beautiful tropical river and the incredible Caribbean Sea are the main features here with the exotic flora and fauna accentuating as a backdrop. If you love fresh water, the ocean and the heartwarming sun this is the vacation memory that you’ve been seeking.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Bueno, Rio Bueno, Trelawny Parish, Jamaica
The Rio Bueno is located just about at the midpoint between Ocho Rios and Montego Bay. Coming from either, it's about a 45-minute drive.
The River water ranges in temperature from sun-warmed to moderately cool, which is ideal for swimming. It's very deep in certain areas, but due to the gradual, gentle slope, the rapids are never more than lightly churning.
Once, you get to the drop-off point for rafting or tubing, the adventure begins.
Once you're across the bridge, you'll feel like you're in the middle of a beautiful rainforest. There's something magical about the trail that is covered in lush greenery, with the fresh smell and sound of the river running in the background.
The river doesn't get extremely rapid, but it's just enough for you to get excited and get your heart pumping.
At the midpoint of the river, you can pause and swing from ropes and plunge into the invigorating river water. Shortly after passing the iconic Old Colonial Bridge you will be picked up by a speedboat and towed into the Caribbean Sea at the shores of lovely Bengal Beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Transportation will have the ( Irie Travel and Tours ) sign on front windscreen on Bus. Airports
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.