Jamchen Vijaya Stupa with short hike and Budanilkantha sightseeing
A newly built beautiful monument Jamachen Stupa is on the top of Budhanilkantha Hill. From the top, you can observe the panoramic view of Kathmandu Valley. The view from the top, clean air and serene environment will make you to stay and spend your time as much as possible. The path to reach there is a bit difficult, but the final destination will make you feel worth it. The environment inside the stupa is magical. Peace with melodious chanting music is really marvellous and it’ll compel you to meditate there for a while.
Budhanilkantha, portrays a sleeping Vishnu, floating like a gigantic astronaut on a bed of snakes in the middle of a big pool of water depicting the cosmic ocean. The name Budhanilkantha has nothing to do with Buddha, but literally means “blue throat disguised by mud”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- All private transfer
- Guide fee
- Applicable entry fee
What's excluded :
- Any meals or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Budhanilkantha, Nepal
At 09:30 am or 01:00 pm, the guide will assist you at the hotel lobby. Then, you will head off to the sightseeing of Budhanilkantha.
10:45 am or 02:15 pm: Reach Jamachen Stupa passing Budanilkantha temple after a short hike. Spend some time, feel the tranquility, peace and capture some photos.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Budhanilkantha/Narayanthan Temple, Golfutar Main Rd, Budhanilkantha 44600, Nepal
11:30 am or 03:00 pm: Drive back to Budanilkantha temple. Your guide will tell you about the temple and its history. You will see many people worshiping and offering tikas, garlands, fruits, etc. Capture the best moments in your camera.
01:30 pm or 5:00 pm: Trip ends as you are drive back to the hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road only.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Be prepared to hike for a short time. The path to reach there is a bit difficult yet hiking is worthy.
- Hotel pick up outside Kathmandu city ring road in additional cost.
- The Stupa is open for visitors from 8:00 am– 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Most travelers can participate
- It is advisable to bring binoculars, camera and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.