James Bomb - Escape Room Mission
Clocks, locks and secret passages
Fully themed escape room experience
Your team has 60 minutes to find the hidden asset and escape
You'll need your wits, teamwork & a lot of critical thinking
Get your team's score on the leaderboard
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully themed mission experience
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
You and your team will be locked in a spy mission escape room.
The plot for your mission experience is you are on a mission to intercept information in order to foil a terrorist attack on the Bank of England, you and your team of MI6 agents have been captured by Count David of Liverpool. The Count now has you and your fellow agents shackled in the basement of the World Bank, with the bomb! Your mission is to free yourself, find the deactivation mechanism, and escape the room before the bomb explodes.
This experience is for a maximum of 10 people. The duration of this experience is 60 minutes but allow for 90-minutes for the entire experience.
Please show up 15 minutes prior to mission start time, in order to prepare for the mission brief.
• Escape LOU, 2235 Frankfort Ave Suite 107, Louisville, KY 40206-2407
Departure Point :Escape LOU, 2235 Frankfort Ave #107, Louisville, KY 40206, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum 10 per booking
- Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation availability
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.