James Bond 007, The Kingsman, plus Spies and Villains Black Taxi Tour
How would you like to be James Bond or Harry Hart for a few hours, well now you can live your dream……
This tour is For your eyes only as you could Die another day so if you want to be a top spy this 4 hour tour is for you. So jump in our London (Kingsman) Taxi and ask The man with the golden gun to take you on this taxi tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Registered Tour Driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your tour starts with your Registered Tour Guide /Taxi Driver collecting you from your hotel in an Iconic London Taxi just as the one used in the Kingsman. However we do offer a more sedate journey around London than that in the films of the Kingsman. This tour will combine the world of James Bond, The Kingsman and real spies and villains. During the 4 hour tour you will see Ian Flemings house, MI6, MI5. plus HQ of the Kingsman the real tailor shop in Savile Row, besides the Headquarters from the second film as well. The spot where Hart meets Professor Arnold and of course as you are in a Taxi we will make a special journey inside Hyde Park to the lake where the Taxi goes underwater. Mixing Bond and Hart together we will find their film location sites all around town. Not forgetting Bond having a Naval background we shall see where his uniforms were made. Stand outside Blades Fencing Club, Le Circle Casino, The Hotel Europe, and lots more. Real spies play a big part of this tour as well. We shall see drop zones and meeting places, homes and offices of spies that lived and worked around London. We shall see just how close film spies and real spies worked. Visit the pub used in the Kingsman fight scene “Manners maketh Man.” If this was not enough we will stop at the original Bar where the words "Shaken not stirred" was first uttered. Besides all of this, there is a wealth of Locations from both film series that we will stop at for photos and where your guide will explain from what Bond or Kingsman film they come from. We would tell you more, but it is a SECRET !!
Both hero’s dress in style so we will be visiting as already said The Kingsman tailors but where Bond has his shirts made, his favourite Cigar and cigarette shop, and of course where he would buy his suits and hats.
This is an unofficial, fun packed family friendly 4 hour tour, taking in the location sites of London plus looking into the world of James Bond and The Kingsman along the way.
DISCLAIMER: Any James Bond Tours operated by Capital Taxi Tours Ltd are not official events and not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by EON Productions, MGM, United Artists or Danjaq or other studios connected with films featured on this tour, nor The James Bond book publishers or the estate of Ian Fleming. All rights to the series of “James Bond” books are the property of the estate of Ian Fleming.
Departure Point :London, London, England
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located London accommodation (Zone1)Address: Hotel pick up in Zone 1:A central London Hotel or location is one with a post code (or zip code) of: E1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, N1, SE1, SW1, SW3, SW7, W1, W2, W8, WC1, WC2.Dates: dailyReturn point: Central London
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.