Jameson Distillery Guided Tour with Whiskey Tasting
Since John Jameson's brave first steps into this building in 1780, Jameson Whiskey has been focused on their ambition to create unforgettable experiences. The new look Jameson Distillery Bow St. in Dublin's Smithfield re-emerges after a 6-month re-development with a new whiskey tour called the Bow St. Experience that brings the stories of Jameson’s rich heritage and on-going innovations to life in an immersive, 40-minute tasting tour of the home of Ireland’s best-selling Irish whiskey.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Free signature Jameson Ginger and Lime drink
- Whiskey tasting session
- Entry/Admission - Jameson Distillery Bow St.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Jameson Distillery Bow St., The Old Jameson Distillery Bow Street Smithfield Village, Dublin D07 V57C Ireland
Few things go together better than whiskey and a good story. The fully-guided Jameson Distillery Bow St. Experience brings the stories of Jameson's rich heritage and on-going innovations to life in an immersive, 40-minute tasting tour of the home of Ireland's best-selling Irish whiskey.
Beginning on the first floor, the Bow St Experience offers three different rooms that focus on the highest quality ingredients, triple-distillation process, and constant innovation that has resulted in an exceptionally smooth whiskey that is celebrated and enjoyed all around the globe.
The story will of course have a happy ending as all guests receive a comparative whiskey tasting and a celebratory glass of Jameson whiskey as part of the tour. Your experience will conclude in JJ's Bar, where you can share a story and a whiskey with new friends.
Departure Point :Jameson Distillery Bow St., The Old Jameson Distillery Bow Street Smithfield Village, Dublin D07 V57C Ireland
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Monday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons, Tours can be fully booked from 3:30pm. We recommend customers to arrive before 3pm to avoid disappointment.
- Guided tours available in English only
- Tours are subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Following government guidelines, we ask guests who arrive to our distilleries if they have completed their mandatory 14-day quarantine upon arrival into the country. If guests have not completed this quarantine, they will be refused entry to protect the health and safety of our staff and visitors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.