Janise Sailing and Snorkeling Day Charter
Come aboard the comfortable Janise Lagoon 380 for a memorable voyage in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean Sea. Great for birthdays and any special private event. Come experience first class service by our professional and friendly crew. Our great reviews have positioned us as the #7 Tripadvisor company in Fajardo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cold beer, refreshing beverages, water, wine, sodas, etc.
- Lunch - Assorted barbecue chicken & vegetables shish kabobs, delicious snacks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Arrive at Marina Puerto del Rey by 8:30 am to board the vessel by 9:00 am. You’ll sail about 3 nautical miles to the pristine Piñeros Island. We will drop anchor and spend the day on the beach relaxing or snorkeling the beautiful reefs. After a delicious BBQ lunch and a fantastic day in paradise, we will sail back to the marina back by 2:00pm.
Tour Time Schedule:
- Meeting time: 8:30 am at the dock
- 9:00am to 2:00pm (5 hours duration)
• 1 hour sail time
• 3 hours snorkeling, island exploring and lunch
• 1-hour sail back
Menu: (Subject to change)
GOING TO DESTINATION:
• BBQ chicken and vegetable shish kabobs
• Buccaneer Rice
• Caribbean Salad
• Assortment of Puerto Rican Candies
What to Bring:
• Bathing suit
• Sun protection
• Beachware attire
• Motion seasickness medication (if needed)
• Comfortable shoes (No black soles please.)
• Isla Pineros, Ceiba Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Puerto Del Rey Marina, 00735, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In Puerto Rico Sailing Trips, Inc., safety is our uppermost priority. This is why we added our COVID-19 Safety Protocols with the newly implemented guidelines of social distancing, rigorous sanitizing procedures, and daily health controls for our employees and guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.