Janise Sailing Sunset Charter in Fajardo, Puerto Rico
Come aboard the comfortable Janise Lagoon 380 for a memorable voyage in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean Sea in an amazing sunset setting. Great for engagements, and any special private event. Come experience the 1st class service by our professional and friendly crew. Our great reviews have positioned us as the #7 Tripadvisor company in Fajardo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Romantic sailing with a beautiful sunset backdrop.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cold beer, wine, refreshing beverages, etc.
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Assorted delicious snacks, fresh bread and fruit tray.
What's excluded :
Arrive at Marina Puerto del Rey by 3:30pm to board the vessel by 4:00pm. Head off due east about 2 nautical miles around Ramos Island, a privately owned jewel in the Caribbean. Our navigation experience takes us in the majestic sea with an impressive backdrop of an alluring sunset setting with drinks and light snacks.
Tour Time Schedule*:
- Meeting time: 3:30pm
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm (2 hours duration)
• 1.5 hour before sunset
• 1/2 hour sailback time
(* Important note: The time might be adjusted depending on the time of sunset.)
What to Bring:
• Comfortable attire
• Motion seasickness medication (if needed)
• Please do not bring footwear with black soles.
Booking Cutoff Time:
12:00 pm same day
Departure Point :Puerto Del Rey Marina, 00735, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In Puerto Rico Sailing Trips, Inc. safety is our uppermost priority. This is why we added our COVID-19 Safety Protocols with the newly implemented guidelines of social distancing, rigorous sanitizing procedures, and daily health controls for our employees and guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.