Japan Automobile Museum
This is the first automobile museum in Japan, with 500 cars on display and the best in Japan. Japanese cars and imported cars from the end of the Meiji era in 1900 to the beginning of the Heisei era in 2010 are exhibited by manufacturer and theme. It is a three-story brick building.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Motorcar Museum of Japan
What's excluded :
- Visit: Motorcar Museum of Japan, 40 Futatsunashimachi, Komatsu 923-0345 Ishikawa Prefecture
Japan's largest car museum. 500 vehicles on display. Exhibiting Japanese and imported vehicles from 1900 to 2010.
This is a three-story brick museum. You can learn the history of automobile development.
Departure Point :Motorcar Museum of Japan, 40 Futatsunashimachi, Komatsu 923-0345 Ishikawa Prefecture
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.