[Japanese only] Han River Live Pleasure Boat & N Seoul Tower Observatory
Recommended for those who want an unforgettable night view of Seoul!
This is one of the classic night tours in Seoul called Hangang Live Pleasure Boat. The Han River, which flows across the middle of Seoul, is a typical place for excursions and lovers' dating courses. The moonlight rainbow fountain show at Bangpo Bridge is a real pleasure of traveling in Seoul! N Seoul Tower is a famous place where you can see a 360 degree night view from the center of Seoul. You can make the most romantic memories.
per adult from
4 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Japanese guide, vehicle, sightseeing boat fee, admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Yeouido Hangang Park
- Entry/Admission - N Seoul Tower
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yeouido Hangang Park, 330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 07337 South Korea
The Hangang Pleasure Boat, where you can enjoy the cool river breeze and see the surrounding scenery from the Han River crossing Seoul, you can enjoy a beautiful night view at night, and there are many bridges and the lights are lit up at night. is. In addition, you can enjoy the moonlight rainbow show of Bangpo Ohashi while listening to live performances of a romantic piano.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: N Seoul Tower, 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04340 South Korea
N Seoul Tower, a representative landmark where you can see the night view of Seoul, is the most popular place for families, lovers as well as tourists visiting Korea. The height is 236.7m, 243m above sea level, and the height of Namsan is 480m, including the height of Namsan.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :롯데호텔, 30 Eulji-ro, Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Myeong-dong Station Exit 1, 11-6 Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is necessary to present your passport (or a copy) when boarding the Hangang pleasure boat, so please bring it with you. If you do not have a passport (or a copy), you will not be able to board, so please be sure to bring it with you.
- Course A may be guided by taxi if there are 3 or fewer participants. This tour will proceed with other customers.
- Time required for each course: Course A (3 hours 10 minutes) / Course B (4 hours 40 minutes)
- This tour will proceed with other customers.
- Please observe the meeting time. The tour will depart 10 minutes after the meeting time, and if you do not board, you will not be able to join or refund.
- There may be slight deviations in travel time due to traffic conditions.
- We are not responsible for accidents caused by natural disasters or causes not provided in this tour.
- The meeting place Myeongdong Lotte Hotel 2nd Floor Tour Lounge is not related to the hosting company, so please refrain from making inquiries or calling the tour lounge.
- Moonlight Rainbow Fountain is from April to late October.
- Most travelers can participate
- The fountain may be canceled at the discretion of the Seoul City authorities due to the weather of the day, natural disasters, or machine failure.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.