[Japanese only] World cultural heritage Seoul half-day
Seoul, South Korea is a big city, but also a cultural city with many world heritage sites.
Introducing a world cultural heritage half-day sightseeing tour (with a Chima Chogori experience) that allows you to easily visit the old palace in Seoul!
The first is Chongmyo, where the kings and queens of the Joseon Dynasty are enshrined. Is this really the middle of a big city? There is a quiet and majestic atmosphere, and the Munna Festival held every May is a venerable ritual since the Joseon Dynasty, which is also registered as a UNESCO intangible heritage.
Next is "Unyongung". This place may be less familiar than other famous palaces, but various events are held throughout the year, and in this tour you can try on a gorgeous Chima Chogori, a Korean national costume. Can be done After that, we will move to “Changdeokgung” which is one of the representative palaces in Seoul. Not to mention the magnificent palace, the beautiful gardens are the highlight of any season. Changdeokgung, which is truly an oasis in the city, has many citizens who visit the garden while taking a walk. Visit the world heritage of Seoul and try on Chima Jogori to experience Korean traditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Japanese guide, vehicle, entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Jongmyo Shrine
- Entry/Admission - Unhyeongung
- Entry/Admission - Changdeokgung Palace
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jongmyo Shrine, 157, Jong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03135 South Korea
Jongmyo is a place where the princes of the Joseon Dynasty are served and rituals are held. In 1394, Taiso (1335-1408) and Lee Seung-Kai were founded together with the founding of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) and built in the new capital, Hanyang, together with Gyeongbokgung Palace. Long traditions and customs, such as a festival and festival music, are preserved as they are, and were registered as a World Cultural Heritage in 1995.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Unhyeongung, 464 Samil-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03131 South Korea
Ungyeong-gung is a mansion that was spent with parents until the end of the Joseon era, when Kojong, who became the 26th king at the age of 12, became the king. His son, Hunson Dae Woon, has succeeded in this place for 10 years. Highlights include “Gare”, the wedding of Empress Takamune and Empress Myungari, as well as the Norattan, where various celebrations were held by the family. This is a place where you can get in touch with the culture of Korea, such as the annual re-enactment of “Karei” in April and October, as well as traditional events such as national music performances and folklore, where you can try on Chimachogori.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Changdeokgung Palace, 99, Yulgok-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03072 South Korea
Changdeokgung Palace, which was registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, was built in 1405 as the detached palace of Gyeongbokgung Palace, the main palace. Mitsuumi-kun (1571-1641, Lee Dynasty 15th King) Since then, the king's palace where the political affairs of the Lee Dynasty were carried out for about 270 years. There are 13 palace buildings on the site of about 135,000 square meters in total, and there are 28 pavilions in the back occupying the northern half. The charm of this Changdeokgung Palace is a beautiful palace garden that was created by taking advantage of the rich nature, and the appearance of the back of the season is very impressive.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :30 Eulji-ro, Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :145 Sopa-ro, Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour will proceed with other customers.
- Please observe the meeting time. The tour will depart 10 minutes after the meeting time, and if you do not board, you will not be able to participate or refund.
- If there are 3 or fewer participants, we may guide you by taxi.
- There may be slight deviations in travel time due to traffic conditions.
- Children under the age of 10 may not be able to try on Chima Jogori. (It is possible if there is a size to fit).
- Even if you do not try the Chima Jogori fitting experience for personal reasons, the Chima Jogori fitting experience fee cannot be refunded separately.
- We are not responsible for accidents caused by natural disasters or causes not provided in this tour.
- The meeting place Myeongdong Lotte Hotel 2nd Floor Tour Lounge is not related to the hosting company, so please refrain from making inquiries or calling the tour lounge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.