Japanese Shinto Shrine Experience
Curious about Japanese way of life and religious believe?
Accompanied by your personal interpreter who works for this Shinto Shrine, you will learn more about Japans unique nature religion Shintoism. Meet a real Shinto priest and enjoy discussions about religion and more. Get the chance to write your personal wish on a votive Shinto plaque and learn its history. Walk through the sacred place and learn the most common rules of visiting shrines in Japan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ceremony fee
- Shinto plaque writing / Calligraphy writing
- Discussions with a Shinto priest
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hotokuninomiya Shrine, 8-10 Jonai, Odawara 250-0014 Kanagawa Prefecture
Our guide will meet you at the Shrine office of the Hotoku Ninomiya Shrine. The place is right next to the famous Odawara Castle. It can be reached within 15min on foot from the train station.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotoku Ninomiya Shrine, 8-10 Jōnai, Odawara, Kanagawa 250-0014, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders should be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.